Job Reference: RVGS-JO-2103-17818
- Fantastic career opportunity for a Trainee Dental Assistant
- Join our state of the art practice on a traineeship to become a Dental Assistant
- Be part of a dynamic & hard working team in Port Adelaide
The Port Dental Care is a large, busy practice in Adelaide’s western suburbs, offering a wide range of treatments and a friendly atmosphere.
We are currently seeking a Trainee Dental Assistant to join our team on a permanent basis.
This position is an opportunity to join a bustling family practice in Port Adelaide where a wide range of services is offered to our patients, keeping your days varied and NEVER DULL!
Ideal for those looking to further develop your dental skills in a highly motivated environment.
Heart of the role:
- Assisting the dentist in treatment of patients and various procedures
- Sterilisation of dental equipment and infection control
- Preparing patients for dental treatment
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Setting up treatment rooms and welcoming patients
- General administrative tasks and reception duties
What you'll bring:
- Dental assisting experience ideal but not essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of D4W software highly regarded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be punctual, reliable and well presented
- The desire to learn and excel
- A friendly and organised personality that will motivate those around you
When you join, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.theportdentalcare.com.au