Job Reference: GHGQ-JO-2104-17867
- Casual position for a Sterilisation Nurse with Dental Assisting duties
- Must be flexible to work alternate Saturday's
- Located in Rochedale, Queensland
Bupa Dental Rochedale - is a large, modern, and family friendly dental practice located just south of Brisbane. Newly renovated with a fresh look, we are focused on providing quality lifelong dental care exceeding our patient’s expectations. Our established team consists of highly skilled and motivated professionals who practice the latest advances in technology in our state of the art facility.
Working together with a team of providers and practice support, you will be knowledgeable in dentistry to be able to excel in your job, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be committed to providing excellent dental care.
We are seeking an experienced Sterilisation Nurse / Dental Assistant to join us on a casual basis and is available to work alternate Saturdays. The role will evolve into a permanent role.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance and sterilisation duties
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- General Hygiene assistance where required
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Dental Assisting required
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Exceptional communication interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients in a cheerful light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your CV.