Job Reference: CFGN-JO-2103-17688
A career at Mint*d is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Mint*d and our customers.
Seeking an experienced Dental Assistant with Reception knowledge and experience for our Dental Hygiene Studio in the Bondi Junction area.
Our studios have been designed to create a stress-free and relaxing experience for our guests. Investing in the latest Airflow® technology to make them less anxious and more comfortable during their treatments.
We’re taking great pride in empowering employees to deliver the highest quality services in calming, state of the art studio spaces. Relationships sit at the heart of this new dental model, with a friendly atmosphere for both our guests and employees.
Our new dental hygiene lounges will be as enjoyable as your favourite hair salon, or airport business lounge.
The role will involve both clinical and reception duties so prior reception experience is essential.
The Heart of the Role:
- Assisting our team in all aspects of dental treatment and procedures
- Provide sterilisation and infection control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental procedures
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries greeting and assisting clients checking processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Stock ordering and all-round reception duties
What You’ll bring:
- A minimum of 2 years local experience in the dental industry is essential
- Dental reception experience essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients in a cheerful light-hearted manner
- Available to work full time
- Flexibility to work one evening and some weekends highly preferred
Benefits of joining Mint*d (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email email@example.com or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: http://www.mintdsmile.com.au/