Job Reference: LVGQ-JO-2106-18117
A career at Bupa Dental Noosa is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa Dental Noosa and our customers.
Bupa Dental Noosa previously known as Noosa Dental, is Noosaville’s most established practice that have been operating in the area for over 20 years. We currently have a permanent full time opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join our team. To be considered candidates must have prior experience working as a Dental Assistant or ideally as a Receptionist in a dental practice with some form of dental software knowledge.
Excellent communication skills is a must as is a commitment to customer service which translates to patient care from their entry into the surgery to booking their recalls in for them.
The heart of the role:
- Be the first point of contact for our patients
- Greeting patients, welcoming them and checking them in
- Patient management; updating and maintaining patient records, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Occasional clinical work may also be involved
What you'll bring:
- Prior Dental Assisting or Reception experience is essential
- Positive attitude and passionate about delivering high level of customer service
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team player
- Attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Prior experience handling dental software advantageous
- Available to work full time Monday to Friday
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Noosa (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
- Work life balance, we are open Monday to Friday with no weekend work
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Noosa.html and https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/