Job Reference: JO-2101-17391
- Full time Receptionist position available with on-the job training provided
- Position for a hard-working, motivated, team focused & well-presented individual
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday with some Saturdays
Robertson Dental Innovations is a family run dental group in Bendigo.
We are currently seeking a full time Receptionist to work with us Mondays to Fridays and some Saturdays.
Although prior dental or medical experience is advantageous, full training will be provided to the right person with no experience. Successful applicants should have excellent communication skills and a patient-centred, customer service mindset.
It is essential that applicants also have confident computing skills and ability to pick up dental software quickly.
The heart of the role:
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Diary management; making & confirming appointments
- Patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly, light hearted manner
- Patient coordination; entering & maintaining an accurate client database; liaising with clinical staff regarding client care
- General administration, filing & ad-hoc support as needed
What you'll bring:
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computing skills with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Prior experience with computer software highly regarded
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Well-presented and punctual
- Available to work Mondays to Fridays with some Saturday work
How to apply:
If you wish to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click on the link below Now to submit your resume and cover letter.