Practice Support Roles | Castle Hill, NSW
Job Reference: AQGN-JO-2001-15602
- Now hiring for multiple practice support roles for our brand new Bupa dental practice
- Part time, full-time and casual roles available with training and support offered on the job and our Corporate teams
- Located conveniently in newly renovated Castle Towers accessible by Metro and all amenities
Bupa Dental - Castle Towers is yet another exciting new practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation! Opening late March 2020, we are looking for a team of professional and dedicated support staff to make a difference to our patients’ experience as we aim to provide more than just a visit to the dentist.
With multiple roles available and ongoing training and support provided, we would like to hear from passionate experienced Dental Receptionists, Dental Assistants and Sterilisation Assistants. If you are interested to be part of a new practice and be the pioneer team, looking for the next new challenge, this is an excellent role to put to test your experience and dental skills in start-up environment equipped with state-of-the-art facility and new equipment!
The Heart of the Role
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Provide quality chairside assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Coordination of laboratory work, including pouring models
- Maintain and implement infection control standards and procedures
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers. Hence what you’ll bring as part of our team:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, busy dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting; Certificate IV will be highly regarded
- Experience with Prime Practice advantageous but not essential
- Thorough experience and knowledge in assisting with complex dental procedures would be desirable
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Dentrix experience preferred, but not essential
- Flexibility to commit to working weekends Saturdays and Sundays on a rotating roster
- Ability to work Thursday late nights according to centre management hours
About Bupa Dental
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 220+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: www.bupadental.com