Job Reference: LPGQ-JO-2104-17949
- Seeking an experienced Practice Manager
- Great career opportunity in a busy, growing & profitable practice
- Full-time position located at The Gap, QLD
Bupa Dental - The Gap is currently seeking an experienced Dental Practice Manager to permanently join our team on a full time basis.
With internal changes to our staffing team, we have a rewarding opportunity for a hands on Practice Manager to manage running of the practice ensuring business operates smoothly. Prior practice management experience is essential as well as a willingness to take on multiple roles at the practice when needed. You will also be a strong team player that naturally motivates your team by being equally hands-on in your job.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processes and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you'll bring:
- Minimal 3 years dental practice management experience essential
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and good business acumen
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-The-Gap.html