Job Reference: IRGQ-JO-2101-17512
- Rare opportunity for a Practice Manager to be part of a well-established dental practice
- Full time position with competitive rates
- Located in Tewantin, near Noosa in upper Sunshine Coast
Tewantin Dental Centre is the Noosa area's longest established and most trusted dental centre. Our dedicated dental team offers a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with our simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Practice Manager to join our professional dental practice.
You are a strong leader who is professional, adaptable, has excellent communication skills and is driven to achieve results. You are also a strong team player that naturally motivates your team by being equally hands-on in your job.
Prior experience working at a dental practice is essential including managerial responsibilities and ability to ensure smooth running of a practice.
Competitive rates will also be on offer for the right candidate.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processes and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Drive marketing initiatives to achieve business growth
What you’ll bring:
- Minimal 2 years dental practice or business management experience essential
- Diploma in Practice Management and or Certificate III /IV in Dental Assistant highly advantageous
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and strong business acumen
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Experience in marketing highly regarded
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit: http://www.tewantindentalcentre.com.au/