Job Reference: TNGK-JO-2106-18147
A career at Broadway Dental Centre is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Broadway Dental Centre and our customers.
Broadway Dental Centre is a leading dental practice in New Zealand's Palmerston North located on Broadway Ave.
We have a rare and fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Practice Manager to join our wonderful team on a permanent basis working full time from Monday to Friday.
The role demands excellent communication skills, a focus on exceptional customer service and patient interaction, background knowledge in dental, confidence with computing and software as well as organisational and prioritising skills to be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide direction and leadership to the team
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Work with the marketing team to leverage national marketing campaigns and conduct local area marketing
- Ensure all practice facilities and equipment are maintained well and to business standards
- Recruit, onboard, and develop the team in the practice
- Ensure practice compliance with health and safety and clinical governance
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Hands-on and assist the team in all areas in the practice as needed and required
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Manager at a local dental practice or other similar industry required
- A high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for our patients
- Top-quality written and verbal communication skills; fantastic phone manner, ability to build team & client relationships
- Very strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to build relationships and influence professionals and practitioners
- Software of Excellence experience highly regarded
Benefits of joining Broadway Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email email@example.com or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.