Job Reference: XXXN-JO-2002-15748
- April 2020 start for an experienced Practice Manager
- Great career opportunity in a brand new dental practice
- Support offered by our leading clinical and corporate teams
Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry
With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Practice Manager or an individual who has experience in running a dental practice and or a medical centre, looking for new challenges in your career. You are professional, adaptable, and assertive in your management style. You are also a strong team player that naturally motivates your team by being equally hands-on in your job.
As our Practice Manager your responsibilities includes and not limited to the following:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processes and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you’ll bring
- Minimal 3 years dental practice/centre management experience essential
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and good business acumen
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Availability and flexibility to work Thursday late nights and weekends (when required)
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For further enquiries or interested but have some questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Charmian Kwan at 02 9420 6843.