Job reference - QPGN-JO-2102-17646
- Exciting vacancy available for an experienced Practice Manager
- Great career opportunity to manage a high end dental practice
- Support offered by our leading clinical and corporate teams
Bupa Dental Hunters Hill pride themselves in providing a comprehensive range of dental services. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and passionate Practice Manager to join our upbeat and hardworking team on a full-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and hardworking individual looking to establish themselves in our beautiful, recently renovated and fully equipped practice.
The Practice Manager will play a crucial role in our patient interaction at the practice and as such should display outstanding communication skills, while also playing a key role in team coordination, and being able to provide day to day administration.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
Heart of the Role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide direction and leadership to the team
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Work with the marketing team to leverage national marketing campaigns and conduct local area marketing.
- Ensure all practice facilities and equipment are maintained well and to business standards.
- Recruit, onboard, and develop practice team
- Ensure practice compliance with health and safety and clinical governance
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Required to assist the team in all areas of the practice as needed
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years management experience working within the dental or medical field is highly regarded
- A high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for our patients
- Top-quality written and verbal communication skills; fantastic phone manner, ability to build team & client relationships
- Very strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly
- Proven Profit & Loss management and demonstrated ability to grow business
- Results orientated with a creative and proactive approach
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Flexible with working hours and travel to nearby practices and meetings as required
- Ability to build relationships and influence professionals and practitioners
- Experience with rostering/appointment book management partnered with a working knowledge of D4W will be highly regarded
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.