Job Reference: AQGN-JO-2001-15604
- Immediate start for an experienced Practice Manager
- Great career opportunity to build a growing practice to be profitable
- Support offered by our Clinical leads and Corporate teams
Bupa Dental – Castle Towers located is situated attractively in the heart of the Hills District in the recently renovated Castle Towers easily accessible by the newly commissioned Metro and public transport. This is yet another big exciting new practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation!
Opening in March 2020, our new dental practice is looking for a professional and experienced Practice Manager or an individual who has experience in running a medical centre, looking for new challenges in your career. You are professional, adaptable, and assertive in your management style. You are also a strong team player that naturally motivates your team by being equally hands-on in your job.
The heart of the role as our Practice Manager includes and not limited to the following-
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts,
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processes and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you’ll bring
- Minimal 3 years dental practice/centre management experience essential
- Diploma in Practice Management and or Certificate III /IV in Dental Assistant highly advantageous
- Experience with Prime Practice advantageous but not essential
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and good business acumen
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Availability to work Thursday late nights, weekends Saturdays and Sundays (when required)
Personally, you are dedicated, results-focused and have a passion to contribute collaboratively to our culture of care. Most importantly, you’re recognised as an inspirational leader; with the ability to balance people skills with an astute understanding of aligning the practice to deliver the budgeted bottom line.
About Bupa Dental
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.