Job Reference: OCGN-JO-2101-17393
- Rare opportunity to join an established dental practice in Brunswick Heads
- Long-term career opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager
- Located at our beautiful, holistic dental practice located in Brunswick Heads, NSW
At Brunswick Holistic Dental Centre, we are committed to providing advanced dental care to the highest standards possible in a harmonious, relaxing, healing environment.
We constantly research and implement new technology and techniques to build on our existing base of excellence, in all aspects of dentistry.
We pride ourselves on the ambience of our beautifully appointed surgeries and rooms.
We enjoy fun, stress free relationships between staff and patients. Our dentists are part of a varied team, including hygienists, OHTs, general dentists & support staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a friendly and patient orientated Practice Manager to lead our team on a full time basis.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
Heart of the role:
- Developing & maintaining relationships between patients and our dental team
- Answering phone & email enquiries, managing business invoices and receipts
- Conscientious handling of complaints & all other practice procedures
- Providing support to all members of the team
- Mondays to Fridays; Saturday work also available on a rotating roster but not required
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience of administration management in the Dental / Medical industry
- A dedicated team player who is passionate about dentistry
- Excellent professionalism with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be punctual and reliable
- The demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Previous proven experience in diligent management skills
How to apply:
If you want to work in a friendly, positive & fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.