Job Reference: IOGN-JO-2106-18099
- Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager
- Join & lead our dynamic team in our state of the art practice
- Located on the northern beaches - Brookvale (Warringah Mall)
A career at Bupa Dental Warringah Mall is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for our customers.
Bupa Dental Warringah Mall located in Westfield Warringah Mall is situated attractively on the northern beaches in Brookvale.
Our practice is looking for professional and experienced Practice Manager or an individual who has experience in running a medical centre, to join us on a full time basis.
As our Practice Manager your responsibilities includes and not limited to the following:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Lead and manage both clinical and practice support staff
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Minimal 3 years dental practice/centre management experience essential
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Warringah (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-warringah-mall