Job Reference: BEGQ-JO-2102-17561
- Immediate start for an experienced Practice Manager to join our team full time
- Great career opportunity to join Australia’s largest Dental Corporate
- Support offered by our Clinical leads and Corporate teams
Bracken Ridge Dental is a well-respected and established practice who provides a full range of dental services to meet their patient needs. We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Practice Manager to join the team to assist in the delivery of the exceptional patient customer care. You will receive training and support from the team and have access to work in a modern well-equipped practice.
We are looking for an experienced and confident Practice Manager who is looking for a new challenge in their career. You are a strong leader who is professional, adaptable, has excellent communication skills and is driven to achieve results. You are also a strong team player that naturally motivates your team by being equally hands-on in your job.
While Dental experience is not necessary it will be highly regarded and preferred. Above all, we are seeking someone who has demonstrated solid managerial nous throughout their career and passionate about business growth.
The heart of the role as our Practice Manager includes and not limited to the following:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processs and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Drive marketing initiatives to achieve business growth
What you’ll bring:
- Prior experience at a local dental practice highly preferred
- Prior business management experience essential
- Experience in Marketing e.g- Facebook, Instagram, promptions would be highly regarded
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and strong business acumen
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Personally, you are dedicated, results-focused and have a passion to contribute collaboratively to our culture of care. Most importantly, you’re recognised as an inspirational leader; with the ability to balance people skills with an astute understanding of aligning the practice to deliver the budgeted bottom line.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://brackenridgedental.com.au/