Job Reference: OVGN-JO-2102-17619
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to join our close-knit team
- Working full time on a permanent basis in our state-of-the-art practice
- Located in Bondi Junction, close to public transport and all amenities
Bupa Dental Bondi Junction is located in the heart of Bondi in Westfield Bondi Junction.
Currently operating with 4 chairs with the capacity to expand into a 6 chairs dental practice.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to join our upbeat and hardworking team on a full time basis.
This is a rare vacancy for an experienced and highly motivated Practice Manager with outstanding interpersonal skills to lead our outstanding team in our beautiful, recently renovated and fully equipped practice.
The Practice Manager will play a crucial role in our patient interaction at the practice and as such should display outstanding communication skills, while also playing a key role in team coordination, and being able to provide day to day administration.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
Working for Bupa Dental Corporation you will have the opportunity to work towards an annual bonus and you will be eligible to access paid Parental Leave and various other corporate discounts including Bupa Health Insurance and Bupa Optical.
Heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide direction and leadership to the team
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Work with the marketing team to leverage national marketing campaigns and conduct local area marketing.
- Ensure all practice facilities and equipment are maintained well and to business standards.
- Recruit, onboard, and develop practice team
- Ensure practice compliance with health and safety and clinical governance
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Required to assist the team in all areas of the practice as needed
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years management experience gained from working within the dental or medical field is essential
- A high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for our patients
- Top-quality written and verbal communication skills; fantastic phone manner, ability to build team & client relationships
- Very strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly
- Proven Profit & Loss management and demonstrated ability to grow business
- Results Orientated with a creative and proactive approach
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Flexible with working hours and travel to nearby practices and meetings as required
- Ability to build relationships and influence professionals and practitioners
- Experience with Dental software and computer literacy will be highly regarded
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.