A career at Bupa is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa and our customers.
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
A rewarding 12 month fixed term career opportunity has arisen for an experienced, professional and customer orientated Payroll Officer to join our Finance team. The primary focus of this position is to prepare and process the running of the weekly and monthly payroll and ensuring that all processes and procedures are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Manage the timely and efficient payroll process
- Be the first point of contact for all payroll related queries
- Update and manage new employee details onto the payroll system
- Monitor payroll error rate and recommend possible solutions aimed at improving efficiency and timeliness
- Provide prompt and high quality customer service to all our practices and staff and resolve all queries in a timely manner
- Ad hoc duties including data entry, filing and organising payroll data
- Previous experience working in a payroll role (covering administration, payroll processing, superannuation and liaison with employees)
- Working knowledge of Chris21 (highly regarded)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fastidious attention to detail and focused on results and outcomes
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise
How to apply:
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your Resume and Cover letter quoting job reference: JO-1707-12280