Job Reference: JO-2001-15650
- Maternity Cover for 7 months
- Commencing March 2020 to September 2020
- Working Tuesdays and Thursdays with possibility of increasing hours when required
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Rochedale previously known as Rochedale Dental Group is part of Bupa. We are a large, modern, and family friendly dental practice located just south of Brisbane. Focused on providing quality lifelong dental care exceeding our patient’s expectations, our established team consists of highly skilled and motivated professionals who practice the latest advances in technology in our start of the art facility.
Due to an upcoming maternity leave, we are looking for an experienced Oral Health Therapist to join our team during this period commencing March 2020 to September 2020. You pride yourself as a patient centric dental practitioner, who strives to always provide best dental treatments and great patient experience.
The heart of the role
- Perform scaling, root planning and selective polishing for designated patients
- Provide radiographs when appropriate
- Provide topical fluoride applications
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Actively promote comprehensive dentistry and active maintenance
- Accurately interpret treatment plans aims, objectives and maintain accurate detailed clinical records
- Gather data relevant to dentist’s direction and concurrently assesses patients’ presenting condition
- Adhere to infection protocols and practices
- A commitment to excellence through assisting and educating patients in developing and maintaining good oral health
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you’ll bring
- Qualified Oral Health Therapist with minimum of 2 years experience
- Current Radiation user licence with Queensland
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced working in public and private sector dentist practices
- Caring and empathetic personality with the ability to soothe the fears of young children
- Flexibility to take on additional hours when required
What you’ll enjoy
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.