Job Reference: XXXN-JO-2102-17650
- Part Time and Full Time positions available
- Must be a qualified and experienced Oral Health Therapist/Dental Hygienist
- Various locations available across Brisbane CBD and Greater Brisbane, QLD
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand with 230+ practices. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
We have a number rewarding career opportunities located in our dental practices throughout Brisbane CBD and Greater Brisbane.
If you are a qualified Oral Health Therapist or Dental Hygienist seeking a rewarding career opportunity or would like to be considered for a position in the future we would like to hear from you.
To be considered you must be qualified with an AHPRA registration, Professional Indemnity and have prior experience working at a local Australian dental practice.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Competitive rates for suitably qualified/experienced candidates
- Access to benefits such as; HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Newly designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
What you’ll bring:
- Qualified Oral Health Therapist or Dental Hygienist
- Experience working as an Oral Health Therapist or Dental Hygienist at a local dental practice
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced working in public and private sector dentist practices
- Caring and empathetic personality with the ability to soothe the fears of young children
- Available to work full time
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about us and our career opportunities please visit: https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0419 018 381.