Job Reference: LSGQ-JO-2103-17700
- Rare opportunity to join a well-renowned dental practice as an Oral Health Therapist / Hygienist
- Part Time role offering 2-3 days per week, no weekends
- Located in Townsville, close to all amenities
North Queensland Family Dental provides the full range of general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services, with an emphasis on orthodontics.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist to join our team on a permanent part time basis. We can offer 2-3 days per week and are looking for someone with minimum 1 year experience at a local dental practice.
The heart of the role:
- Perform scaling, root planning and selective polishing for designated patients
- Provide radiographs when appropriate
- Provide topical fluoride applications
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Actively promote comprehensive dentistry and active maintenance
- Accurately interpret treatment plans aims, objectives and maintain accurate detailed clinical records
- Gather data relevant to dentist’s direction and concurrently assesses patients’ presenting condition
- Adhere to infection protocols and practices
What you'll bring:
- Australian recognised and qualified Dental Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist
- Minimum 1 year experience at a local Dental Practice
- Adult Scope in oral health advantageous
- Excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques & work in a fast paced, team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Must be available to work 2-3 days per week
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit http://www.northqueenslandfamilydental.com.au/
To discuss this or other opportunities with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.