Job Reference: RSGS-JO-2105-17983
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a state of the art Dental Practice
- Full time position available for an experienced Oral Health Therapist
- Be part of an established & dynamic Oral Health Hygiene & Therapy team
At Bupa Dental - Morphett Vale , everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
Our practice provides a wide range of treatments; from preventative to high end cosmetic dental treatments, and oral solutions with state of the art technology; Our aim is to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
Bupa Dental - Morphett Vale offers an exciting employment opportunity for an experienced Oral Health Therapist to be part of our friendly, dynamic team.
In addition, they must be positive, organised, self-motivated and willing to advise fellow team members on new oral health information and other related matters.
A commitment to ongoing educational study and professional excellence is also required.
Heart of the role:
- Assist patients in developing and maintain good oral health
- Accurately interpret treatment plans aims and objectives and maintain accurate detailed clinical records
- Gather data relevant to dentist’s direction and concurrently assesses patients’ presenting condition
- Adhere to infection protocols and practices
- Provide routine dental treatment for people of all ages including dental examinations and diagnosis
- Treat people of all ages for oral health conditions, taking radiographs, fluoride therapy etc
- Actively promote comprehensive dentistry and active maintenance
- Meet the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- Qualified Oral Health Therapist with experience working in a local clinic
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to work confidently with or without a Dental Assistant
- Possession of current licence and operating experience with radiograph equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid Working with Childrens Check required
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental - Morphett Vale (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with Bupa Dental can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0429 608 001.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Morphett-Vale.html
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role