We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Morphett Vale is a well-established and growing dental practice located in Morphett Vale, Adelaide. Our dedicated team of dental professionals are dedicated to make our patient visits as pleasant as possible. We are currently seeking an Oral Health Therapist/ Hygienist to join our practice on a part time basis, working on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. You will be competent in performing a mixture of dental hygiene and therapy and delivering the ultimate patient experience. While experience working as an Oral Health Therapist is prefered graduates are welcome to apply.
- Efficient delivery of high quality treatment and a commitment to excellence
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol and meets the practice treatment philosophy
- Mixture of children’s dentistry and adult hygiene
What you'll bring:
- Qualified Oral Health Therapist/Hygienist preferably with 1-2 years of clinical experience at a local practice
- Licensing to perform stainless steel crowns on patients under 18 will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills & a warm, friendly approach to treatment
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced, team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality, ability to calm anxious and nervous patients
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.