Oral Health Therapist | Melbourne CBD
- Full time opportunity to start immediately
- Leading dental practice with state of the art facilities
- Based in the heart of Melbourne CBD
D-Spa group is lead by our Practice Principle Dr. Joseph Badr, together with his team provides patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants.
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated Oral Health Therapist who is looking to be part of a reputable practice.
Working in a medium size practice, supported by a great supportive practice support team, you aim to provide patients the best dental treatments. You will be competent across all aspects of oral health therapy and you will have access to working with up-to-date and latest technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care.
About the role
- Provide routine dental treatment for people of all ages including dental examinations and diagnosis
- Actively promote comprehensive dentistry and active maintenance
- Accurately interpret treatment plans aims, objectives and maintain accurate detailed clinical records
- Gather data relevant to dentist’s direction and concurrently assesses patients’ presenting condition
- Adhere to infection protocols and practices
- A commitment to excellence through assisting and educating patients in developing and maintaining good oral health
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
- Qualified Oral Health Therapist or Hygienist with minimum of 2 year experience
- Current radiation licence
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient and caring delivery of high quality treatment
- Understanding of the importance of shared lines of communication with other providers and practice management
- Caring and empathetic personality with the ability to soothe the fears of young children
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.