Job Reference: JO-2104-17890
At Mary River Dental, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
Mary River Dental is a general dental practice. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants.
Working together with our team of professional dentists and friendly support staff to build the practice and its patient base, you will also be competent across all aspects of general dentistry and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care. With lovely staff members to work with and the benefits of being based at a dental practice part of a busy medical centre and complementary on-site parking, we would like to encourage you to work with us at our practice in Maryborough.
Heart of the role:
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high-quality dental treatment
- A commitment to excellence
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 years + experience working in an Australian practice
- Qualified Dental Oral Health Therapist with Adult Scope
- Excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
Benefits of joining Mary River Dental.
We'll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that's best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.auor contact directly on 0408 797 125.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.maryriverdental.com.au