Job Reference: AJGN-JO-2101-17413
- Excellent career opportunity for an experienced OHT to join our practice
- Rewarding full time opportunity working 4-5 days a week
- Convenient location in Chatswood, close to all amenities
Bupa Dental Chatswood is a general dental practice located in the heart of Chatswood. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants.
Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Oral Health Therapist with Adult scope to join our team on a full time basis working: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 7.15am – 5pm & Saturdays 8am – 2pm.
This role would suit an enthusiastic individual who is patient-orientated and interested in building on their current skill set.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
Heart of the role:
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high-quality dental treatment
- A commitment to excellence
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 2 years + experience working in an Australian practice
- Qualified Dental Oral Health Therapist with Adult Scope
- Excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That's why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.