Job Reference: JO-2101-17424
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Oral Health Therapist / Dental Hygienist to join our high-performing, professional dental practice
- Must be flexible to work 3 days a week - days are negotiable
- Lovely working environment with a great team culture
Palmerston Dental Surgery - takes a holistic approach to oral health, assisting patients to maintain long term dental health by providing the knowledge to develop good oral health habits.
Our practice is currently seeking a highly motivated Oral Health Therapist/Dental Hygienist, with local clinical experience who can deliver a high quality treatment across all aspects of general dentistry. You will have the willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop positive relationships with both patients and staff! Excellent communication is a must, as is a can do attitude and a focus on providing an excellent patient experience!
We are looking for an experienced Oral Health Therapist / Dental Hygienist to join our team on a part time basis. Must be flexible to work 3 days a week - days are negotiable.
The heart of the role:
- Able to care for patients with periodontal conditions
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high quality treatment
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- Qualified Dental Hygienist /Oral Health Therapist with minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Reliable and positive 'can-do' attitude
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. Alternativley, email your resume and cover letter to Shiree Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org