At Bupa Dental, we’re at an exciting point in our growth story and already on a journey of transformation to embed our company values across our network, and build a sustainable platform for employee engagement. We have a fresh and progressive People Strategy and we’re continuing to build a talented and commercially savvy People team to deliver our ambitious plans. We’re on the look-out for an enthusiastic, driven and innovative Learning and Development Partner to help us turn our goals into actions and results.
Learning and Development is a key enabler of the business and People strategy. The purpose of the Learning and Development Partner is to design, develop and facilitate learning and development programs to grow great talent internally, and develop practice management capability and high performing teams within our practices.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a proactive team player who will bring a high level of energy, initiative, and passion to a fun, fast paced environment. This exciting opportunity holds no boundaries to the following:
- Designing, developing, and facilitating learning and development programs that engage learner and enhance the learning experience
- Act as the subject matter expert across all operational learning and development
- Leveraging existing resources, tools and materials and conducting training needs analysis, and using technology to develop engaging face-to-face and on-line virtual training tools
- Providing expert learning and development advice, guidance, coaching, and feedback to learners, leaders, and stakeholders
- Reviewing the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives and measuring ongoing effectiveness, organisational impact, and suggesting new and innovative solutions
- Building strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of best practice learning and development initiatives
- Developing core training policies, manuals, and other educational materials to support learning and development initiatives
- An interest in the health and dental industry would be advantageous
You will associate strongly with the following experience and attributes as well:
- Possess between 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Learning and Development or Facilitator role
- Sound knowledge of adult learning methodologies and experience in putting these into action in program design from identifying competency gaps and training needs through to evaluation of learning
- Ability to travel throughout Australia New Zealand is essential
- Qualifications in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology, Psychology, Education, Business or equivalent
- Combination of Certificate IV Training and Assessment and capability development design and delivery experience advantageous if tertiary education not present
- Ability to gain trust and build relationships/rapport with learners and key stakeholders
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptive to change
- Demonstrated ability to cope with multiple tasks
- A knowledge of the Dental industry would be highly regarded but not essential
- Intelligent, switched on and confident personality
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees, and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything - growth, passion, results, and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.