Job Reference: JO-2104-17923
At Bupa Dental - Chirnside Park everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, highly motivated experienced Dentist who is interested in working and establishing himself/herself. Equipped with latest technologies and equipment, our practice is seeking a patient-orientated and independent dental practitioner with minimum 2 years’ local, clinical experience who is confident and competent to take on an existing patient base.
You will be competent across all aspects of general dentistry and confident with extractions (simple or complex) and preferably have interests in oral surgery and implants, as we offer implants at the practice. You pride yourself as an excellent communicator with good people skills and committed to providing excellent dental care.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Australia
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental - Chirnside Park
Enjoy the benefits that working with Bupa Dental - Chirnside Park can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0408 797 125.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-chirnside-park?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google_my_business