Job Reference: IRGQ-JO-2009-16589
- Hygienist vacancy with an existing patient base, graduates welcome to apply
- Full time OR Part Time career opportunity available with competitive rates
- Located in Tewantin, near Noosa in upper Sunshine Coast
Tewantin Dental Centre is the Noosa area's longest established and most trusted dental centre. Our dedicated dental team offers a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with our simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Hygienist to join our professional and supportive team. Working with an existing patient base, this role would suit a well presented and highly motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and clinical skills. We have either Full Time or Part Time availabilities on offer.
Experience is highly regarded however, graduates are welcome to apply also!
Competitive rates will also be on offer for the right candidate.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous and competitive rates on offer
- Career progression opportunities
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
The heart of the role:
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high quality treatment and a commitment to excellence
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol and meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- Qualified Dental Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist
- Confident in delivering all areas of general hygiene treatment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced, team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive environment and feel you can make a contribution to our team then this role is for you. Click Apply Now to submit your CV & cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.tewantindentalcentre.com.au
To discuss this role further or if you would like to enquire about whether your availabilities will be suitable please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0419 018 381.