Job Reference: LPGQ-JO-2002-15773
- Part time opportunity for an experienced Front Office Coordinator
- Must be available to work minimum 31 hours a week
- Located in The Gap, QLD
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental The Gap are committed to ensuring that our patients experience the highest quality of dental treatment in a relaxed and calming environment. We offer a wide range of modern dental and cosmetic treatments, using cutting edge technology, delivering pain free dentistry and exceptional patient care.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Front Office Coordinator with local dental experience to work for us on a permanent part-time basis. The role will involve minimum 31 hours a week.
Successful candidates must have dental assisting or dental reception experience at a local Australian practice with excellent communication and people skills.
The heart of the role:
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence, managing internal & external referrals
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant or Front Office Coordinator required
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Must be available to work the minimum hours
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au