Job Reference: OFGN-JO-2105-18076
- Fantastic Front Office / Dental Receptionist opportunity
- Be part of our friendly & dynamic team, working 3 days per week
- Join our state of the art practice located in Narellan
A career at Bupa Dental Narellan, is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for our customers.
At Bupa Dental Narellan, we know that you and your family are individuals with unique needs. That's why we offer a wide range of treatments in every situation, to help you take the best possible care of your oral health.
Our team are trained in many areas of dentistry, and we'll make sure you feel as comfortable as possible when you visit our Narellan clinic.
With patient referrals directly from Bupa and also catering to the general public, there are both existing and new patients. You will be confident across all aspects of general dentistry and interested to keeping up-to-date with the latest dental technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care.
Heart of the Role:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries greeting and assisting clients checking processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence managing internal & external referrals
- General administration tasks as required
What You'll Bring:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced busy dental practice
- Thorough experience and knowledge of Dental Software highly regarded
- Excellent professional bearing highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to start immediately will be advantageous
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Narellan (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: www.barrysmithdental.com.au