Job Reference: PKGS-JO-2103-17812
- Exciting Part-Time role opportunity for a Dental Receptionist
- Join our state of the art practice on a permanent basis
- Conveniently located in Arndale, close to Adelaide CBD
Bupa Dental Arndale is a state of the art dental practice conveniently located in Arndale Shopping Centre.
Our practice offers a wide range of dental services tailored to our patient's individual needs, promoting lifelong oral health and providing a great looking smile.
We utilize the latest in dental technology including the latest CEREC machine, digital radiography (bite-wing x-rays and OPG), intra-oral cameras, meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
A rare opportunity has risen for an experienced and highly motivated Front Office Coordinator with outstanding interpersonal skills to join our practice on a part time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and hardworking individual looking to establish themselves in our beautiful practice.
The Front Office Coordinator will play a crucial role in our patient interaction at the practice and as such should display outstanding communication skills, while also playing a key role in team coordination, and being able to assist with day to day administration.
Heart of the role:
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Liaising & collaborating with the principal dentist
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence, managing internal & external referrals
What You'll bring:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the dental industry will be required for this role
- A background in Dental /medical admin will be highly regarded
- Experience with Dental software and computer literacy will be highly regarded
- A displayed excellence in relating to our patients; a high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for our patients
- Top-quality written and verbal communication skills; fantastic phone manner, ability to build team & client relationships
- Very strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to work late nights on Thursdays and during the day on Saturdays
- Valid Working with Childrens Check required
When you join the Bupa Dental Arndale team, you’re also part of Lucas Dental and Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children check before commencing this role.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au