Job reference: GDGS-JO-2002-15800
- Exciting opportunities available for experienced Dental Receptionists
- Work Full Time
- Located close to Adelaide CBD (southern suburbs)
Bupa Dental is seeking a proactive, experienced and patient-centric Front Office Coordinator to join our practices on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be required to have prior local dental experience as a Dental Assistant or Front Office Coordinator.
Excellent communication skills, knowledge of dental terminology and software and a team-oriented minset are all essential for this position.
Applicants must have a Working with Children Check prior to commencing in the position.
The heart of the role:
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Liaising & collaborating with the principal dentist
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence, managing internal & external referrals
- Ad-hoc administration duties when required
What you'll bring:
- Experience in the dental industry is essential
- Knowledge in Dental software highly regarded
- A displayed excellence in relating to our patients; a high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for our patients
- Top-quality written and verbal communication skills; fantastic phone manner, ability to build team & client relationships
- Very strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills; ability to motivate others
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit http://www.bupadental.com.au