Job Reference: JRGQ-JO-2102-17546
- Develop your skills in our modern and highly respected Dental practice
- Exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Dental Front Office Coordinator
- Located in Brisbane CBD close to public transport and all amenities
Bupa Dental Brisbane is a general dental practice located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. We provide our patients with a variety of dental treatments and services including general dentistry, sedation, restorative, dentistry cosmetic, dentistry oral hygiene and dental emergencies.
We are seeking a highly motivated Front Office Coordinator to join our team in a full-time capacity. This position is a great opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in modern, highly motivated and friendly team environment.
Our aim is simple, to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. We empower our people to provide the highest standards of care by constantly looking to improve all aspects of our approach and see our Dental Support Staff as central to this aim.
Experience at a local dental practice is essential either as a Front Office Coordinator or Dental Assistant who has performed front office duties regularly.
The heart of the role:
- Be the first point of contact for our patients – Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control when requested
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you'll bring:
- Experience in the Dental industry is essential, minimum 2 years' at a local dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred but not essential
- Prior experience operating dental software
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork partnered with the excitement to learn & develop
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au