Job Reference: JO-2103-17776
- Looking for an experienced Front Office Coordinator to join our friendly team
- Permanent Full time opportunity
- Located in Braddon, ACT close to all amenities
At Canberra Surgicentre, our surgeons and staff are committed to providing the highest standard of patient care. Our practice deals with patients attending Canberra Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery who require day surgery. Established in 1997, our dedicated team strives to deliver the best possible care to each patient.
We are seeking a highly motivated Front Office Coordinator to join our outstanding team in a full-time capacity, working 5 days per week liaising with our team of Surgeons, Nursers and Anaesthetists.
The heart of the role:
- Administrative and reception duties
- Processing patient payments as well as managing patient invoices and receipts
- Greeting and assisting patients
- Answering all phone queries and correspondence
- Managing patient appointments
What you'll bring:
- Reception & administration experience highly regarded
- Proficient computer skills
- Have exceptional customer service skills, a strong work ethic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations, in a fast-paced environment
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- Excellent communication skills and patient care
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.