Job Reference: HHGS-JO-2101-17407
- Exciting opportunity to be part of an established fast pace practice
- Permanent Full Time Front Office Coordinator position available
- Located in Adelaide CBD
Bupa Dental Adelaide is an established dental practice who pride themselves in providing a comprehensive range of dental services. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental treatments, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like CEREC.
Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to delivery high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
Due to growth within the practice a position has become available for an experienced Front Office Coordinator to join our established dental practice on a full time basis.
This position will be suitable for someone with at least 2 years' of local dental experience ideally as an office receptionist or coordinator. Commitment to full time hours over 4 days during the week is a requirement along with sound dental knowledge and a customer service mindset.
When you join the team you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Heart of the role:
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery
- General administration and reception duties including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities to the Practice Manager
- Complying with practice protocols and infection control
- Correspondence and record management
- Coordination of laboratory work
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a dental receptionist/assistant essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Dental software proficiency preferred but not essential
- Valid Working With Childrens check
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our communities. Bupa has everything - growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au