We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand with 230+ practices. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
Due to growth plans, we are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Dental Support Staff including; Dental Assistants, Clinical Coordinators, Sterilisation Assistants, Dental Receptionists & Front Office Coordinators, from across Victoria.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Possession of Certificate III or IV In Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Chair side assisting for our dentists across various dental procedures
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Assisting with patient management; building relationships with all patients
- Co-operating within our H&S policy and program initiatives and guidelines
- Assisting with administration tasks
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
For further enquiries or interested but have some questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Anny Badran from the Bupa Dental Corporation Resourcing Department on 0407 108 482.