Job Reference: XXXN-JO-2103-17774
- Part Time and Full Time positions available for Dental Assistants
- Must be an experienced and/or qualified Dental Assistant
- Various locations available - North, South, Inner Western Suburbs including Perth CBD
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand with 230+ practices. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
We have a number rewarding career opportunities located in our dental practices throughout Brisbane CBD and Greater Brisbane.
If you are a Dental Assistant or Receptionist seeking a rewarding career opportunity or would like to be considered for a position in the future we would like to hear from you.
To be considered you must have prior experience working as a Dental Assistant or Receptionist at a local Australian dental practice.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive rates for suitably qualified/experienced candidates
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Newly designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Access to benefits such as; HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience in dental assisting essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Forward thinking and pro-active attitude
- Meticulous infection control and attention to detail
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about us and our career opportunities please visit: https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/careers/current-vacancies
To discuss our employment opportunities please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0408 797 125.