Expression of Interests for Oral Health Therapists | Sydney
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry
With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
We are seeking expression of interests for Sydney based, AHPRA registered and experienced Oral Health Therapist and even experienced Dental Hygienist. You are a patient orientated, experienced clinician who has a broad scope of practice and may have had experience working with specialist in the areas of endodontics, orthodontics, implants to join us and be part of our growing network of practices. As a clinician, you will have clinical autonomy from diagnosis to case completion in a modern and friendly environment.
What you’ll enjoy
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
Give the kind of patient care you love to get and hone your expertise! Have a great team of skilled dental nurses in the surgery, work with modern equipment and enjoy clinical autonomy of running your books. Have access and participate in our clinical education and training for clinicians that offers CPD points too!
What you’ll bring
- Qualified Oral Health Therapist or Dental Hygienist with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- Scope of practice including Adult scope will be highly advantageous
- Treat people of all ages for gum conditions, take x-rays of teeth and jaws, fluoride therapy etc.
- Management of patients presenting with implants, orthodontics and /or removable dentures
- Experience managing patients with TMJ disorders and orofacial pain
- Accurately interpret treatment plans aims and objectives and maintain accurate detailed clinical records
- Actively promote comprehensive dentistry and active maintenance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further enquiries or interested but have some questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Charmian Kwan at 02 9420 6843 or email email@example.com.