Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Corporation (BDC) is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
The primary focus of the Digital Marketing Lead is to manage the implementation of Digital strategies and Digital marketing activities to build the market share and profitability of the mixed Dental portfolio.
The successful applicant will deliver digital expertise in service of:
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Optimisation of ‘always-on’ digital marketing
- Social media management
- Marketing database and email marketing
- Content planning and creation
- Providing advice and guidance on digital marketing best practice
About the role:
- Support the development of integrated digital marketing strategies, campaigns, including websites, EDMs, Social, SEO/SEM and content to drive traffic, engagement, and acquisition.
- Work closely with Media agency and manage digital BAU (SEO/ SEM) marketing
- Maintenance of all Dental Digital assets including optimisation, and proactively reporting on performance
- Contribute to 'go to market' Digital strategies and plans for our portfolio of Dental practices
- Measure and report on performance of BAU digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s) to develop strategic decisions and recommendations.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms and build and promote our websites
- Strong focus on creating and optimising content to drive volume through the funnel including awareness, education, search, book and return, to benefit practices, customers and the industry
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Implementing and optimising SEO and keyword research, utilising measurement tools such as Google Analytics
- Building effective working relationships with key business areas and marketing agencies and partners
- Working collaboratively to ensure alignment with the Bupa brand and product activity for market consistency, scalability, and impact
- Previous experience in a Digital marketing role in a large corporate preferably working within a health / medical / pharmaceuticals and/or complex service driven industry
- 6+ years’ experience in Digital marketing coupled with tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related business discipline
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing web, content, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful national and localised marketing campaigns and end-to-end campaign management
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver results and corporate objectives
- High level oral and written communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial acumen and results driven, partnered with the ability to develop budgets
- Excellent stakeholder negotiation skills
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams and tight timescales
- Perform duties in a timely, logical and organised manner
- Fastidious attention to detail
How to apply: There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
How to apply:
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your Resume and Cover Letter.