Job Reference: GEGS-JO-2001-15614
- Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Dentist to work 30 hours a week
- Competitive rates with high revenue earning potential in a state of the art facility
- Located in West Lakes and Arndale shopping centres of South Australia
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental - West Lakes and Bupa Dental - Arndale are practices lead by Dr Philip Stacy. We are looking for an experienced dental practitioners to make a difference to our patients’ experience as we aim to provide more than just a visit to the dentist.
We can offer competitive rates and high revenue earning potential with patient referrals from our Bupa Retail Centres. This is an excellent role to further your dental skills and knowledge in a supportive, state of the art facility with all the latest technologies.
The heart of the role:
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high quality treatment and a commitment to excellence
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol and meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- Qualified General Dentist with demonstrated local clinical experience
- AHPRA registration to practice dentistry in Australia
- Valid and current Professional Indemnity insurance
- Confident in all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to patients at easy
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced, team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Available to work approximately 30 hours across two locations
What you’ll enjoy
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental – SEEK only
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.