Job reference: SOGK-JO-2105-17977
At Waiuku Dental Centre, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
At Waiuku Dental Centre our dentists are involved in all aspects of dental care. We educate patients on maintaining healthy teeth and gums and diagnose and treat problems of the teeth, gums and mouth. Our practice provides a comprehensive range of dental procedures such as tooth extractions, fillings, creating crowns, bridges and dentures, root canals, teeth whitening, minor orthodontic and minor periodontic work. Our dentists can also administer anaesthetics, pain relief and antibiotics.
With lovely staff members to work with and the benefits of being based at a dental practice part of a busy medical centre and complementary on-site parking, we would like to encourage you to work with us at our practice in Waiuku, Auckland.
This is a long term position will be suitable for either an experienced General Dentist or a graduate who is willing to build up their books with us.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Ability to work independently when other practitioners not on site
- Proficiency in all aspects of general dentistry
- Interest and competency in crowns and implants restoration highly regarded
- Interest and competency in surgical extractions would be preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to commit long term and grow with our practice
Benefits of joining Waiuku Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with Waiuku Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation) can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- On site parking available
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email email@example.com or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: http://www.waiukudentalcentre.com/