Job Reference: SUGK-JO-2105-18079
At St Albans Dental Centre, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
St Albans Dental Centre is a modern, contemporary practice where patient comfort and care is our top priority. Our dedicated team offers a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy.
We are seeking an experienced Dentist to work with our practice on 4 days per week with the option to pick up a Saturday if desired. This will initially be to cover one of our clinicians on maternity leave till mid 2022 and then stay on afterwards in a part time capacity.
This role will be suited to an individual who is competent across all aspects of general dentistry, and possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
While experience is preferred we are willing to consider graduates.
What you'll bring:
- Qualified General Dentist
- Registration with DCNZ
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
- Competent across all aspects of general and restorative dentistry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Commitment to providing excellent dental care
- Available to work minimum 4 days per week
Benefits of joining St Albans Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with St Albans Dental Centre can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email email@example.com or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.