Job Reference: JO-2102-17648
- Excellent opportunity to join a busy practice
- Conveniently located in South Yarra
- 2-3days available (must be available Saturday)
Bond Street Dental located in South Yarra, is a state of the art 13 chair dental practice that provides general dental, cosmetic dentistry, (We are a DSD Clinic), All-on-4® treatment concept, including all aspects of general dentistry with visiting specialists. We are currently looking for an experienced, skilled & compassionate Dentist to join our team. We have our own day surgery facility with a visiting Specialist Anaesthetist for our General Anaesthetic cases, as well as visiting specialist oral surgeon and endodontist. In addition, we have the Malo Laboratory located onsite, and across the road from Omega Ceramics. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to be surrounded by exceptional clinicians/mentors and have exposure to a wide variety of dentistry in a beautiful facility.
You will be well supported with a great team of administrators, experienced and highly skilled dental assistants, and a large team of dental hygienists that look after the oral health our large patient base. This is a career opportunity for someone looking to join our practice initially part time, but to build and grow to a full time key member of the clinical team.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly competent general Dentist within minimum 3 years local, clinical experience; this role will be largely supporting Dr Larry Benge with the post-operative/pros stages of the All-on-4® treatment therefore suited to someone with a passion in pros/dental implants. A great opportunity to be under the guidance and mentorship of Dr Benge and our very experienced team of clinicians and auxiliary team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a good work ethic, ability to manage time effectively and multi-task, and must be willing to contribute positively to our well established, professional but friendly team environment.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years of local clinical experience
- Experience with All-on-4® treatment concept will be highly regarded
- Willingness to learn and ability to multitask
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Days available Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (must be able to work Saturday)
- Current & unencumbered AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
When you join the Bond Street Dental team, you’re also part of a large Corporation, which means:
- Networking and learning opportunities with some of the industry’s top clinician
- Dedicated support teams in accounting, IT, marketing, HR, payroll and more – helping your practice focus on the patient, not the paperwork
- International career opportunities
- Being part of Australasia’s largest dental network
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
Alternatively to discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email Annyas.Badran@bupa.com.au or call 0407 108 482