Job Reference: JO-2104-17941
- Exciting opportunity for a Dentist to grow their career at our family practice
- Loyal and established patient base
- Beachside location, parking available
All Saints Dental Group is a modern, professional and friendly family practice. Our experienced and caring dental team is committed to exceeding client expectations and delivering the highest quality dentistry possible.
We are currently seeking an experienced General Dentist to work at our practice
You will be confident in all aspects of general dentistry, have excellent communication (written and oral) skills and a willingness to exceed our patients' expectations. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of clinical dental experience at a local Australian or New Zealand practice. We highly value people who are interested in furthering their career so having a passion and a desire to continue developing and refining your skills is of great importance to us.
The heart of the role:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Australian or New Zealand practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good patient rapport
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.