Job reference: JO-2104-17868
- Flexible Part time position working 2 days per week - Monday & Tuesday
- Work for Bupa - Excellent career enhancing opportunity
- Convenient Pinjarra location, with on-site parking & close to local shops
Pinjarra Dental ensures that all treatment provided is both comfortable and affordable, providing treatment options including oral hygiene services, fillings, crowns, cosmetic treatments, surgical procedures and dentures.
The heart of the role:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- 2+ years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australia Permanent Resident, currently registered with AHPRA with a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.