Job Reference: TNGK-JO-2011-16810
- Excellent opportunity for a Dentist to join our team
- 20-30 hours of work per week (negotiable)
- Conveniently located in central Palmerston North, close to all amenities
Located in the lower North Island, Manawatu is heartland New Zealand, offering a contrast of plains and rolling hills with plenty of rural charm. The Manawatu is the ideal area to establish yourself with an exciting adventure playground at your doorstep with plenty of outdoor activities to immerse yourself in. With access to one of the country’s largest waterways the Rangitikei River as well as the Manawatu Gorge for hiking, there are opportunities for white water activities through to equestrian, cycling and even motorsports.
Broadway Dental Centre provides the full range of restorative, cosmetic and orthodontic dental services. Our dedicated team offers a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Dentist to join our high end practice featuring state of the art equipment. Enjoy full clinical freedom in this very flexible role, with days and hours open for discussion. We are looking for a clinically competent dentist, who has excellent patient interaction skills and who is looking to make a positive contribution and add further value to our well-established practice.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Enjoy full clinical freedom in compliance with DCNZ guidelines
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
- Central location close to amenities
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Proficiency in all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.broadwaydental.co.nz
To discuss this role or other employment opportunities please contact our Resourcing Partner:
+61 419 018 381