Job Reference: OOGN-JO-2105-18069
- Fantastic career opportunity with existing patient base for an experienced Dentist
- Join our dynamic team, working Mondays, Tuesdays, & Saturdays
- Conveniently located in the heart of Newtown, close to public transport
At Newtown Dental Care, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
Newtown Dental Care has been providing high quality dental treatment to the community situated in the centre of King Street since 1971.
Our practice is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Dentist with a minimum of 5 years local clinical experience to replace one of our Associate Dentists.
To be successful for this role you will be committed to providing the highest standard of care to our patients.
You must possess excellent clinical and communication skills and have a caring, friendly personality to work within this team orientated environment.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- A minimum of 5 year's local experience is required
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of valid radiation licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Available to work Saturdays
Benefits of joining Newtown Dental Care (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with Newtown Dental Care (AND Bupa Dental Corporation) can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0429 608 001.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit:www.newtowndentalcare.com.au/