Job Reference: OOGN-JO-2103-17687
- Fantastic career opportunity with immediate start & existing patient base
- Join our dynamic team, working Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Conveniently located in the heart of Newtown, close to public transport
Newtown Dental Care has been providing high quality dental treatment to the community situated in the centre of King Street since 1971.
Our practice is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Dentist with a minimum of 4 years local clinical experience to replace one of our Associate Dentists.
To be successful for this role you will be committed to providing the highest standard of care to our patients.
You must possess excellent clinical and communication skills and have a caring, friendly personality to work within this team orientated environment.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Join us at Bupa Dental and be part of Australasia largest dental network. Give the kind of patient care you love to get and hone your expertise! Have a great team of skilled dental nurses in the surgery, work with modern equipment and enjoy clinical autonomy of running your books. Have access and participate in our clinical education and training for clinicians that offers CPD points too!
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- A minimum of 4 year's local experience is required
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of valid radiation licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Available to work Saturdays
How to apply:
Click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australia Permanent Resident, currently registered with AHPRA with a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance.