Job Reference: IGGN-JO-2104-17881
- Fabulous part time opportunity for an experienced Dentist
- Join our friendly team caring for our well established patient base
- Be a part of our dynamic, state of the art clinic on the north shore
For over 20 years, MDT Dental has been the North Sydney dentists of choice for patients who want fantastic dental health & cosmetic results, delivered via a patient experience like no other.
Our staff proudly serve patients from all surrounding suburbs in the area; we are the dentist Cremorne locals can turn to for comprehensive services, and we lead Mosman dental clinics for patient satisfaction and uptake of the latest dentistry technologies.
Our busy practice is currently seeking a highly motivated Dentist to join our outstanding team on a part time basis working Tuesday's & Friday's.
The ideal applicant will be a patient-orientated dental practitioner bringing a minimum of 3 years local experience, who enjoys family dentistry. Special interests in orthodontics or implants will be highly regarded.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Join us at Bupa Dental and be part of Australasia largest dental network. Give the kind of patient care you love to get and hone your expertise! Have a great team of skilled dental nurses in the surgery, work with modern equipment and enjoy clinical autonomy of running your books. Have access and participate in our clinical education and training for clinicians that offers CPD points too!
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- 3 + years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Specialist areas in Orthodontics, Implants or Invisalign will be highly regarded
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.